== A brief but comprehensive guide to touring wineries from Summerland to Osoyoos ==
The author writes: “I believe that people will like this guide for the simple way it presents the material. It is like an appetizer, encouraging the reader to indulge in the full experience of visiting the winery themselves.”
-- Why Get This Guide? --
You don't need to be a wine expert to enjoy beautiful views, unique architecture and stories behind each winery. This book is designed to:
* Help plan day trips to over 75 wineries that are within a one-hour drive
* Provides an overall description of what it is like to experience each winery
* Includes background and dates and times to visit
-- Inside This Guide --
* Directory of wineries sorted and grouped by proximity and location
* Descriptions of what type of tasting rooms are available at the wineries
* Overview of nearby towns
* Tips on wine tasting
* Honest reviews and independent advice.
* Inspiring gallery with stunning photos
* Stylish and easy to use
-- About the Author --
Diane Zorn lives in the sunny South Okanagan and delights in visiting the wineries while playing tour host to guests and friends.
As a freelance writer Diane Zorn has written travel reviews for an Okanagan newspaper and has had articles published in magazines and online journals.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!