Having backpaked around India and South East Asia, Fiona Cleret definitely knows her way around and with this guide brings to life this unexplored quaint Hindu town.
-- Why Get This Guide? --
* Independently researched.
* Unbiased reviews on where to eat, sleep.
* Everything you need to know about beaches and temples in Gokarna.
* Perfect for the budget traveller.
-- Inside This Guide --
* Up-to-date reviews of local restaurants, from budget to mid-scale.
* Reviews of over 30 places to sleep.
* Covers all major attractions.
* Detailed information on all 5 beaches and how to get there.
* Tells you where to go and why.
* Offers an insight into local culture and cuisine.
* Where and what to shop for, atm locations etc...
* Health and safety tips.
* Detailed information on opening hours, prices, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
* Many colour photos of places to eat, sleep and visit.
-- About the Author --
Fiona Fernandes Cleret is a professional travel writer, who spends time between her ancestral home in Goa, India and England. She has written for various travel publications and websites for the past 8 years. A keen traveler, she has a fascination for beaches and the unexplored and is an expert on beach hideaways in India.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!