A Visit to the Georgia Mountains
== Northeast Georgia’s Ancient Mystical Mountains are Unforgettable for their Beauty, Culture and History ==
This is a trip filled with natural beauty, outdoor adventures and unique shopping. Once you visit the Appalachian Mountains, they will call you back again and again.
-- Why Get This Guide? --
* This book will guide you to places not found on a tourist brochure.
* It will show you the best places to stay and dine to experience a uniquely Appalachian trip.
* You will get a glimpse of the culture behind the scenes to help you understand the area like a native.
-- Inside This Guide --
* Over 150 places to see, dine, shop, stay or play throughout the northeast mountain area.
* Lots of free things to see and do.
* Restaurants that the locals know are the best in the area.
* A wide variety of activities and places.
* Something for any age or interest.
* Directions so you will never be lost.
* Background information about the culture and history to help you understand the area.
-- Stylish and Feature-Packed --
* Detailed information on opening hours, prices, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
* Honest reviews and independent advice.
* Inspiring with stunning photos
* Stylish and easy to use
-- About the Author --
Kathleen Walls has travel articles published both locally and internationally and is the author of several travel books. She lived in the northeast Georgia Mountains for several years and is familiar with them. She has appeared on several television shows and spoken at many seminars and conventions.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!