The Textbook of Urgent Care Management is now offering individual chapters for sale. The full book, provides an expert business consulting guide to potential or existing urgent care clinic owners, managers & operators as well as investors. Learn how to more effectively run your immediate care or walk-in center as well as start incorporating urgent care services into your existing primary care practice. The chapters cover valuable information from industry experts on how to start, manage, and even sell your urgent care center.
Chapter 32 includes:
Three Months Out...
- Applying for Licensure
- Negotiating Insurance Contracts
- Contacting a Laboratory Equipment and Supply Distributor and a Technical Consultant
- Selecting a Test Menu
- Selecting Analyzers, Test Systems, and Test Kits
Two Months Out...
- Personnel and Laboratory Support Staff Members
- Reagent and Analyzer Contracts
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Completion of Physical Site
One Month Out...
- Hire Personnel
- Delivery, Training, and Validation of Analyzers
- Integration of the Laboratory Information System
- Policies and Procedures
- Quality-Assessment Plan
- Proficiency Testing
- Setup of Patient Draw Site
- Preparation for Inspection Process