The Textbook of Urgent Care Management is now offering individual chapters for sale. The full book, provides an expert business consulting guide to potential or existing urgent care clinic owners, managers & operators as well as investors. Learn how to more effectively run your immediate care or walk-in center as well as start incorporating urgent care services into your existing primary care practice. The chapters cover valuable information from industry experts on how to start, manage, and even sell your urgent care center.
Chapter 23 includes:
- Benefits of an Electronic Health Record
- Getting Started
- Which Solution is Right for Your Practice?
- Selecting the Right Vendor
- Is the Vendor Certified by the Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology?
- Client Server or Application Service Provider Model?
- Arrange a Product Demonstration
- Visit Site Using the Electronic Health Record
- How Much Will It Cost?
- Cost of Implementation
- Indirect Costs of Electronic Health Record Implementation
- Medicolegal Pitfalls
- Key Points