There are loads of books on how to raise happy children, but where is the manual on how to be a happy mum? Where's the instructions that teach you how to deal with the anger, the guilt, the lost identity, or the feeling of being consumed, overwhelmed or stressed?
Well finally here it is! The Happy Mum Handbook is the ONLY parenting handbook that takes you by the hand and teaches you exactly how to handle the emotional and mental challenges that come with being a mum. No more waiting for your child to behave or reach a certain developmental age before you can enjoy motherhood and feel like a woman outside of being a mum. What's more is that it teaches you this in five simple, easy-to-remember steps.
There are so many benefits to using this book that you will wonder why there hasn't been another book like this. Here are just some of the personal benefits you will get from reading this valuable handbook:
- Learn a simple 5 step solution focussed method to handling every challenge encountered in motherhood
- Prevent stress, depression or anxiety from becoming a part of your life using the method taught by the Anti-depression Association of Australia
- Say goodbye to feeling like your identity is lost and say hello to a new you!
- Discover how to make time-out a priority without feeling motherhood guilt
- Say goodbye to boredom and feeling consumed by motherhood
- Reconnect and communicate with your marital partner and create a harmonious family
- Learn how to raise your self-esteem and know that you are always 100% worthy!
- Handle tantrums, lack of sleep, attitude, or any other developmental or behavioural problem with your child - without anger, frustration and helplessness
- Avoid the pressure of being the perfect parent
- Stop self-criticism and fear of being a bad mother
Here's what Kate Vallance, NSW mum said about the 5 steps process used in this book:
"It really is great to know that there is someone else out there that understands. The processes are very easy to follow too. I have done other 'self-help' stuff which has been great but is more time consuming so it is nice just to have something to refer to quickly and to have a greater awareness of why I get frustrated with some situations. My husband also found the book useful - he really is a super husband and very helpful at home and with the babies so he could relate to it too!"
The Happy Mum Handbook is easy to understand (no psychological babble), is supported by scientifically proven methods for change, is time friendly (you don't even have to read the whole book to get help) and is written from the perspective of a mum who knows exactly what it feels like to have depression and anxiety during motherhood, but more importantly, how to overcome them.
You will not find another parenting book quite like this that will inspire you and give you the knowledge you need to be the happy woman you want to be as well as the role model you intended on being for your children.