What if a caterpillar had to become a butterfly overnight?
You may have noticed over the last few years, companies and suppliers were forced to fundamentally rethink the way they do business, scrambling to drive revenue through digital channels, and in some cases, building IT solutions that previously didn't exist. The remarkable speed at which technology is changing industries is too fast and too dramatic to be a transformation. That's beyond transformation, that is a metamorphosis.
Today, procurement must help the business adjust their strategies on the fly, develop strategic supplier relationships, focus on collaboration, and solidify their company's competitive advantage in the marketplace if they want to survive–and the Win-Win-Win strategy can help you do that!
In this book, you'll get:
● My winning strategy that focuses not just on winning, but retaining your customers
● Taking your procurement organization out of the category of "administrative roadblock" to trusted advisor
● A new approach to getting the best out of your negotiations
● The skills to streamline or improve existing procurement processes and organizational structures
● The ability to build your own procurement team (if you ever get the chance)
● Lessons learned and tips from supplier negotiations
● Perspectives from procurement, stakeholders and suppliers