The Eight Challenges of the Global Executive
1. Find your purpose and become an authentic leader. Move from success to significance by being more of who you were designed to be.
2. Get a life and take control of your career. Focus on the most important things.
3. Develop influence rather than authority. Motivate people to want to follow you.
4. Prove that you can teach an old dog new tricks. Break your old, unproductive habits and create new ones at any age.
5. Attract, develop, and retain your best people.
6. Forge a change in mindsets throughout an organization.
7. Cultivate your executive presence. Get the message right so you can connect with and engage your audience.
8. Engage the broader culture. Become an effective global leader.