Lance, a Japanese-American was born, raised and educated in the US, but has spent much of his professional life living and working in Fortune Global 500 companies throughout Asia.
He is currently the founder and Managing Director of the Lance Tanaka Group (Asia Executive Resource Ltd.), a consulting company that provides executive coaching for the “best of the best”, working with the leading multinational and local companies in their respective industries throughout Asia-Pacific.
Since LTG’s inception in 2001, Lance has accumulated over 17,000 coaching hours of executives from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, US and Europe. He has coached
· over 800 CEO, Partner, Managing Director, General Manager level executives from the top global firms
· over 500 from the top professional services and financial services firms
· “best of the best” global clients
o top 10 investment banks big 4 accounting firms
o big 3 consulting firms top 10 hi-tech companies
o top 10 automobile companies top pharmaceutical/bio-tech cos.
From 1997 to 2001, as Vice President of International for Nike-Cole Haan working out of Hong Kong, Lance restructured and set up new operations in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Korea, Italy, UK, Iberia, Greece and France.
Lance held a number of senior positions in Pepsi-Cola International over a 15 year period
· Managing Director of Pepsi-Cola and Salim Group Joint Venture in Indonesia
· Vice-President of South Asia Pepsi-Cola out of Singapore
· President of Pepsi-Cola and President Enterprises Joint Venture in Taiwan
· Sales Director Tokyo Bottling Company in Japan
Lance’s heritage and professional experience has made him uniquely qualified to provide executive coaching in Asia.
Subscribe for our Bookshop newsletter
Your online session is due to expire shortly.Would you like to extend your session and remain logged in?
Your session has expired.We're sorry, but your online session has expired.Please log back into your account to continue.