Ready to lose weight, improve your health and look better? Then it’s time for you to start running – but not before you read this information-packed guide from Simon Lovell
Inside “Running for Weight Loss,” you’ll discover exactly why running is such a highly effective way to lose weight as well as how to create your own running program that will allow you to quickly build long-lasting, vibrant health.
Here’s more of what you’ll learn inside this compelling book:
• 10 essential tips for getting started that will help you avoid injuries, soreness and other setbacks that often sidetrack beginners and keep you from achieving your weightloss and fitness goals!
• How to overcome the most common excuses for not running and make sure that it becomes a vital part of your regular routine!
• The one thing you must do to ensure you enjoy maximum weightloss benefits from your running!
• How to use running to turn your body into a fat-burning furnace so that you get rid of even those stubborn pounds around your belly and your hips!
• How to cut through all the weightloss lies and misinformation out there and lose fat … fast!
• How to fuel your body so that you feel satisfied and have energy to run but you also continue to lose weight – includes sample meal plans and tips for tailoring your diet to fit your individual needs!
• The real physical and psychological benefits of running – what you learn here may surprise you (and may also make you that much more determined to run regularly)!
• What equipment you really need for running and what is really a complete waste of your money!
• How to warm-up so that your mind and body get maximum benefit each time you run – plus, the right way to cool down to prevent soreness and enhance your mobility and flexibility!
• Simple things you can do to prevent common running injuries … along with professional breathing techniques and form and pace tips that will allow you to quickly take your running to the next level and beyond!
Non-runners often say that running must be boring, exhausting, and sometimes painful. Yet today, running is one of the most popular individual sports in the world, with millions and millions of followers.
So how do all those runners keep themselves motivated?
In “Running for Weight Loss,” you’ll also discover the motivational secrets that will keep you running (and losing weight) even when it’s cold and wet, when you’re too busy, when your feet or legs hurt and when you think you just don’t have time.
In other words, if you are really ready to lose weight and get in shape, this is THE book you need to ensure you start running and stick with it for the long-term.
This book also includes detailed answers to the most common running questions and a comprehensive glossary of running terms so you’ll instantly know how to “talk the talk” with other runners.
Be sure to ORDER this book today, it will change your life.