Are you looking for all the answers on how to lose weight by running but a bit unsure about how to get started? Are you a beginner that wants a running guide to help you shift more weight, quicker? If so Running for Weight Loss: Ultimate Beginners Guide should be your first read! Developed by expert personal trainer to the likes of Marie Claire and The Daily Telegraph, Simon Lovell will give you years of experience in one special ebook that will help prevent you from injury, get you running your first 5k quicker and develop the knowledge that you need to know if you really want to shed 7-19lbs in the next 30 days.
You’ll learn Simon’s cool little secrets that will make running fun, varied and enable you to reach your first 5K in your best possible time. If you’re looking to run a Race for Life then Running for Weight Loss: Ultimate Beginners Guide is your perfect partner and you shouldn’t start running until you’ve read this.
There are of mistakes you can make when it comes to running and to maximize your results, so you need expert training plans in place, to save you time and to make your weight loss faster. Maybe you want to run your first 10 minutes, or a mile. Maybe you want to build up to your first 5k? Don’t worry, it’s all covered in Running For Weight Loss: The Ultimate Beginners Guide.
What this book will do for you
* Understand different types of training methods and how they will best work for you.
* How to run quicker while not getting out of breathe
* Running tips and tricks to help you shift more belly fat quicker
* The truth about road running vs treadmill running
* Fast, easy to implement tricks that will keep you motivated
* Whatever your ability, you’ll learn how to get started and build up gradually.
* Know how to choose the right shoes so that you can avoid injury and get the best results
* Discover the secrets that will save you wondering whether you’re running at the right pace and intensity
* How to stay motivated to reach your goal
* Teach you the essential steps to stripping off fat in the quickest time possible
plus, it doesn’t stop there, if you’re serious about running for weight loss then you’ll also learn…
* This book is aimed at those who want to start running or have begun but need more expert advise
* Hydration and the importance of drinking on the go, but the mistakes to avoid
* How to overcome the plateau which you hit the wall
* What gear to wear and why it’s so important
* The differences between running outside and on the treadmill
There’s more great news. You can get Running for Weight Loss: Ultimate Beginners Guide delivered instantly to your computer.