The Mind Game Of MMA
12 Lessons To Develop The Mental Toughness Essential To Becoming A Champion
This is the first book ever written on mental performance specifically for the growing sport of MMA. Written by Kevin Seaman, both a World Class competitor and a coach with 40 years in the martial arts and over 20 years as a mental coach. The foreword was written by Professor Phil Migliarese III, a fourth degree black belt under Professor Relson Gracie and one of the leading authorities of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.
Kevin's first book, The Winning Mind Set was was described by 2011 UFC Champion Jon "Bones" Jones as "Simply Brilliant!" This invaluable book was read and used by competitors in the cage, on the mat, and the ring from the UFC, USMTA, Pan Am BJJ, and USA Boxing, to the extreme sports of Pro Kiteboarding, snowboarding, Olympic Skeleton, Pro Hockey and on.
In his new book, The Mind Game Of MMA, Kevin delivers some of the BEST mental coaching principles he's learned from a select few of the top coaches in the World, from Combat Sports, Professional Sports and personal development.
• Learn the essential things you need to bring your game to the next level.
• Find out what separates the extraordinary competitor from everyone else.
• Capture the KEY to mastering performance under pressure.
• Discover the Critical Success Factors necessary to succeed on any level.
• Develop the self communication skills used by the Top Athletes.
• Get the results you want in the sport you love.
• Learn the secrets to Unleashing The Power Of Your Mind!