The teen years are tough! They are the time when youth are formed as persons. Young people are forced to deal with many choices. Some are difficult and have long-term implications. This book helps teens think about decision making, identify useful life values and principles, develop practical, relevant skills and prepare themselves for making effective choices. It encourages them to focus on what really matters, to establish priorities, and act on those priorities.
This book encourages young people to think about decision making and helps them:
• understand and appreciate what a significant role decision making plays in their lives.
• develop an effective process for improving the quality of their decisions.
• think through and select the assumptions and context within which they make decisions.
• understand some of the relevant concerns and considerations that impact the quality of their choices.
• Identify and effectively deal with some life-shaping decisions.
• appreciate how making better decisions can improve the quality of their lives.
• make better decisions!