Ready to take control of your career and future?
Success in today's competitive gig economy begins by learning how to pursue and develop a small or home business idea that can quickly and easily scale into a thriving microbusiness. For many young entrepreneurs, this constantly evolving economic landscape may be confusing or intimidating, and it can be a challenge to find the right resources with simple, yet effective, strategies on how to start or grow your business.
Starting Your Own Microbusiness was written with the young entrepreneur in mind and has already helped thousands of people start their first business, create new sources of income, and even solve key problems in their communities.
Join authors Weston Seid and Khiry Kemp, co-founders of the education non-profit Building BLOC, as they share insightful case studies and provide a strategic 10-step roadmap with everything you need to know to plan, launch, and sustain a successful microbusiness.
What You'll Learn:
- The true definition of a microbusiness, and how it's different from the average side hustle.
- Step-by-step guides to help you transform your idea into a thriving business.
- How to develop a strategic roadmap to scale your microbusiness into a successful enterprise.
- How to identify key milestones and effectively measure success in a variety of areas with your microbusiness.
- How to cultivate and apply a growth mindset to overcome the challenges of operating your own business.
Starting Your Own Microbusiness is perfect for any young entrepreneur looking to chart their own path to success and take control of their future.