As an executive’s guide, “Risk Intelligence” walks the fine line between AI technical and ERM strategy. Using everyday language, it lays out how to exploit the latest advances in machine learning and related AI technologies, as a toolkit to navigate uncertainty.
Risk Intelligence provides engaging and practical advice on solving ISO 31000 and COSO ERM’s biggest challenges. Covering the 7 risk domains of financial risk, strategic risk, third-party risk, operational risk, security risk, market risk, and compliance risk, it maps out how senior managers can use advanced technology to navigate the volatile and disruptive post-COVID business world, and turn risk management into a tool for growth and exploiting opportunities.
This is essential reading for executive, CROs, and GRC practitioners wanting to understand the broader organisational context of deep learning and implementing true risk-based decision-making. With an executive’s perspective on policy and solutions, it is also the ideal text for upper-level undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA students.
Included in Risk Intelligence is how to apply Machine Learning to manage:
- Strategic Risk with Bayesian Game Theory
- Financial Risk with Time Series Forecasting
- Security Risk and Blockchain Trust Systems
- OpRisk with Behavioural Analysis
- Third Party Risk with Knowledge Graphs
- Compliance Risk with NLP Text Analytics
- Market Risk with Big Data & Clustering
- Virtual & Augmented Reality for Training
- Bayesian Decision Networks for risk-based decision-making