Why should I buy from you?
It's what potential customers ask salespeople who come calling, and it's what you want to know as you decide whether or not to purchase Quit Whining and Start SELLING! The answer for the book is simple: sales books tend to fall into three categories - motivational, theoretical, or ideas-you-can-use-today-to-immediately-increase-your-sales. Quit Whining and Start SELLING! falls into that third category - 48 chapters with dynamic take-aways that will help you create your very own competitive sales advantage.
No theory. No rah-rah. Just powerful and field-proven selling principles that will vault your career into the top 5% of your industry.
Written by a two-time National Salesperson of the Year, veteran sales coach, and successful entrepreneur, Quit Whining and Start SELLING! is easy-to-read, extraordinarily practical, and packed with ideas and mission-critical concepts not readily found in other sales guides: competitive advantages, the sales process, defending margins, territory management, strategic sales planning, and a host of other specific skills that will allow you to dramatically improve your skills.
In this book, you will learn how to:
1. Identify and close more high-value, high-probability opportunities.
2. Consistently win more deals at better margins.
3. Forcefully differentiate your product or service.
4. Create a more powerful and compelling sales presentation.
5. Gain control of your most valuable resource - your time.
6. Use the principles of 1-on-1 Selling™ to crush your goals and outperform the competition.