Beyond the rainbow bridge, Princeton’s Place is waiting to be found! As a tale about everlasting love and enduring friendship, Princeton was a pet that was meant to be saved but ended up saving everyone else.
He was a one-of-a-kind spirit, a warrior, a knight, a lion heart, and quite possibly, pound for pound the greatest friend that ever was.
The author, Ricardo Romero, writes that witnessing Princeton’s daily perseverance was like witnessing a miracle, like unwrapping a birthday gift each day. This story will touch your heart with the power of prayer, purpose, persistence, and prevailing against formidable odds.
Facing incredible trials and challenges that he must overcome, Princeton proves that with determination, love, and friendship, you can overcome all. Through his epic story of divine connection and persistence, he comes up against obstacles such as health concerns, surgeries, being tiny in a big world, getting lost (multiple times), and finding his way home.
Princeton’s Place is a story written to honor a beautiful friend, irreplaceable to this family. As he lives on in their hearts, this story was written to:
· Inspire others to love deeper through Princeton’s improbable journey
· Help you see a new perspective and to persist through every peak and valley
· Inspire families to see the divinity that exists in every living thing that God’s hand touches, even the tiniest of creatures.
Princeton proves that you don’t have to be large in stature to make a HUGE difference.
This story is a delicate way to launch into difficult subject-matter with children. Incorporating beautiful images, illustrated by Stephanie Richoll, a heartfelt message, and Princeton’s undeniable power – Some of the ways to use this book are:
· Teaching your children about the cycle of life
· Introducing your children to God’s grace
· If you’re planning to bring a new pet into your home
· If you are going through a loss of a loved one or pet; using the rainbow bridge as a metaphor for children to understand heaven
· If you need a perspective-shift of gratitude, reminder of God’s light, and the gift of pure love
Man’s best friend has inspired us since the dawn of time. There is so much more to the human and dog connection than can be described, but Princeton’s Place is a powerful start for children to be exposed to the sacredness of that connection.
We hope that this book will offer you an understanding of your own great strength and your capacity to overcome and love. Of your capacity to face life and every circumstance with grace and gratitude. And ultimately, to live your life with purpose, passion, persistence, and perseverance.
That is the Power of Princeton!