Here’s a mantra: speak clearly, write well, and be polite.
So why do so many people forget those things the minute they arrive at work?
This collection of short essays is a reminder of how things should be, how we need to present well if we want to get a point across, how we need to get to the point in e-mail and memos, and how we can be both pointed and polite when it comes to business etiquette.
If you’ve ever wondered . . .
• Why most PowerPoint slides suck and how to fix them
• How to get to the point when speaking and writing
• Why ALL-CAPS E-MAILs are a no-no
• Why some politicians get communications and some don’t
• How to avoid “the blob” when presenting
This book is for you.