Sales Director Stu Preston has just six months to improve his performance or find another job. Despite his boss’s comment that he is not listening enough, Stu has no idea how to change his performance until he finds an unlikely sage. He learns how to listen better at work and in life, and realizes just how important listening can be; it’s the cornerstone of all human behavior.
In this true-to-life story, LISTENING PAYS offers a practical and powerful system that can be the path to becoming a great listener.
The average person misunderstands, ignores, or forgets at least 75 percent of what they hear. Is it any wonder that listening gaps account for the majority of conflicts? Most people are better at hearing themselves talk than they are at really listening to what others say.
Listening Pays brings the profitable practice of listening alive through a riveting and real world story that is filled with solid, proven and relevant content
LISTENING PAYS provides a pathway to IMPROVEMENT in:
• Conflict solutions
and much, much more
LISTENING PAYS applies to everyone in any organization.
Read and practice LISTENING PAYS and you will be equipped to:
• Master the SIER* process of Listening Effectiveness
• Practice the 5 Listening Healthy Habits
• Develop techniques to take 100 percent responsibility
• Improve how you deal with distractions
• Lead your emotions in any situation you face
• Take meaningful action: it’s what you do that makes the difference!