How to Travel in Europe? – is unique, straight to the point and easy to read guide which will give you all possible information on how to plan your trip or vacations in Europe.
How to Travel in Europe? – has dozens on information on how and why to rent-a-car, use rail, take a bus, find guided tours for free, passes for museums with great discounts and how to fly as low as for only 30 US dollars within most popular European cities.
Every country in Europe is like a different island in the middle of the ocean, heaving different language, different customs, and you can quickly get in trouble without knowing basic rules which you have to know before you reach the Old Continent.
Book starts with chapter talking about Europe in general and how to overcome differences in languages and customs. Book covers traveling by car, bus, train, air, river cruising, Northern, Western and Mediterranean cruising.
Step-by-step information is given on:
- How and where to book the hotels
- How to travel with car (rent-a-car) and how to plan your trips
- Travel with train, regional/local trains, express trains, high speed trains (Eurostar, ICE, Le Freccia, AVE, TGV, Thalys, Scenic Trains, Glacier Express, Golden Pass, Bernina Express, Chocolate Train, Night Trains, Rail Passes)
- Travel with airplane on budget (Easyjet, Ryanair, Vueling, Airberlin, Germanwings, Wizzair, Tuifly) or National air companies
- Explore Europe by bus
- Cruising in Europe Itineraries – Mediterranean cruises, Western Europe cruises and Northern Europe cruises with detail instructions on what to do and how to reach cities from the ship on the fastest and cheapest way: Barcelona (Spain), Villefrance sur Mer, Nice, Monte Carlo (Monaco), Le Havre, Paris (France); Livorno, Pisa, Florence, Civitavecchia, Rome, Naples, Capri, Pompeii, Venice (Italy); Pireus, Athens (Greece); Valetta (Malta); Santorini, Mykonos (Greece); Dubrovnik (Croatia); Kusadasi, Istanbul (Turkey); Lisbon (Portugal); Amsterdam (the Netherlands); Copenhagen (Denmark); Helsinki (Finland); Oslo (Norway); Stockholm (Sweden); Tallinn (Estonia); Berlin, Warnemunde, Rostock (Germany); St. Petersburg (Russia)
- All about an how to find City pass with great discounts: My Card, My Pass – CityPass, TravelCard, MuseumPass
- Favoutirte 5 websites which will give the best possible prices and tours while in Europe
- Vacation planner for London, Venice, Rome and Barcelona with exact prices and timings
By the end of the reading every reader will be able to book and plan vacations in Europe from A to Z. From booking the flight, hotel to excursions and guided tours.