From Daydream to Dream Job is an essential marketing guide for artists, musicians, writers, photographers, crafters, and anyone else who wants to make money by turning an artistic passion into a profession. It offers easy-to-understand explanations of marketing terms and tools that can help creative entrepreneurs develop a solid foundation upon which to build a business.
This book addresses the specific needs of creative professionals and offers real-world examples and recommendations. Topics addressed include:
• Determining which resources you need
• Creating an image that represents you well
• Monitoring your competition
• Identifying your customers and reaching them
• Building a strong brand for your business
• Tracking and building your success
• The role of advertising and PR in a marketing plan
This book teaches creative people how to recognize the value they bring to the marketplace and start making money doing what they love.