As human beings, our limited foresight about where we derive leaves us in awe with limited knowledge about Universal Intelligence. Our different sectors and learned traditions be partly the reason for discombobulation.
The simple truths are pragmatic opinions and extracts of learned information and experiences. Although humans are challenged to remain conscious, modern day afflictions advance exposures of our conditions and daily practices for living.
This book exploits prejudice with arguments that are debatable to show that "The strength of what we believe is measured by how much we are willing to suffer those beliefs." – Terrance B. McGee
This book helps gain insight about the following:
• Increases awareness about Universal Intelligence
• Promotes optimism about the essentialism of humanity
• Guide you on how to enhance personal growth through self-discovery by rendering alternative reasoning to counteract
• Teach you how to identify effective communication practices
• Enhance self-awareness to minimize modern pitfalls in contrast with past similarities
• Help you transform your conscious state to a more thought-provoking mindfulness state
• Offers suggestions and daily practices for living a healthier lifestyle
With every argument, there is a simple truth. Difficult Arguments & Simple Truths proposes that letting go of expectations, releasing attachments, silencing our egos, and facing uncertainty with faith provides assurance for that we have no control over. And, because we are one through each other, being of service is the most effective way of personal study and application. Adhering to those methodologies, we might find most pleasing a simple truth and basic practice for living.
Terrance McGee, while in attendance at the renowned motivational speaker, Les Brown, seminar, enthusiastically concur with his assertion about, "The Power of Purpose – How to Create the Life You Always Wanted."
Difficult Arguments & Simple Truths aligns with vital information for becoming your best self.