Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Do you struggle with the roller coaster of diets and exercise? Have you found yourself discouraged with where you are in your physical health? If you can relate to any of these questions, then this book can offer you hope in Christ on your journey.
In this book, Nate takes a practical and theological approach to the topic of physical health, through the lens of abiding in Christ.
His heart for this book is:
• To help you see what it means to have an intimate, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ.
• That through this relationship you will gain understanding of what the Bible says on this topic.
• To emphasize that much of the unhealthy living today is preventable.
• To help you have faith in God so that you can find physical healing.
• To help you identify unhealthy triggers that keep you from physical health.
• To provide a framework for accountability to assist you in achieving your goals for your physical body.
At the end of each chapter is an application-focused workbook section that will help you take what you are learning and incorporate it into your daily discipleship journey.
Whether you have a chronic illness, have severe medical issues, are struggling in your physical health, or simply want to explore this topic through a biblical lens, this book is for you. Abiding in Physical Health will encourage you on your journey and help you find healing and abundant life.