Analytics of Life provides the reader with a broad overview of the field of data analytics and artificial intelligence. It provides the layperson an understanding of the various stages of artificial intelligence, the risks, and powerful benefits. And it provides a way to look at big data and machine learning that enables us to make the most of this exciting new realm of technology in our day-to-day jobs and our small businesses.
Questions you can find answers
* What is artificial intelligence (AI)?
* What is the difference between AI, machine learning and data analytics?
* Which jobs AI will replace, which jobs are safe from the data analytics revolution?
* Why data analytics is the best career move?
* How can I apply data analytics in my job or small business?
Who is this book for?
* Managers and business professionals
* Marketers, product managers, and business strategists
* Entrepreneurs, founders and startups team members
* Consultants, advisors, and educators
* Almost anybody who has an interest in the future
According to an article by Cade Metz in The New York Times, "Researchers say computer systems are learning from lots and lots of digitized books and news articles that could bake old attitudes into new technology."
Industry experts claim that AI will have a negative impact on blue-collar jobs, but Mert predicts that Americans and Europeans will experience a strong impact on white-collar jobs as well. And Mert also provides research results and a clear description of which jobs will be affected and how soon, which jobs could be enhanced with AI. Analytics of Life also provides solutions and insight into some of the most profound changes to come in human history.