To allow this site to run scripts, use the steps that apply to your browser below. If your browser is not listed below, or if you have any questions regarding this site, please contact us.
I have over 35 years of experience in the Home Building and development business having built or converted more than 1,000 homes, condominiums and townhomes in the southeast USA.
I have an undergraduate degree in Marketing from Ohio State University and a master's Degree in Real Estate from the University of Wisconsin.
I have written the following books over the last 25 years:
• Real Estate Investment & Acquisition Workbook – Prentice Hall
• Real Estate Development Workbook & Manual – Prentice Hall
• Real Estate Wealthbuilding – Dearborn Publishing
• Real Estate Exchange – Probus Publishing
• Real Estate Workout Deskbook – Probus Publishing
• Problem Real Estate – Probus Publishing
• Real Estate Development – A Guidebook to Profitability – IREDI Press
I have been the editor for the following three national newsletters for 8-1/2 years
• Real Estate Workouts & Asset Management Newsletter – Warren, Gorham & Lamont
• Real Estat4e Development & Asset Management Newsletter – Warren, Gorham & Lamont
• Capital Sources for Real Estate Newsletter – Warren, Gorham & Lamont
I have also taught the Real Estate Development course at the graduate level at Georgia State University (Atlanta, GA).
Your online session is due to expire shortly.Would you like to extend your session and remain logged in?
Your session has expired.We're sorry, but your online session has expired.Please log back into your account to continue.