This book reflects five things which keep a relationship running smoothly especially in Botswana, Africa. Botswana is a middle income country with majority of the people having difficulties in having adequate money. If you are having any problem in your relationship, even if your partner is cheating on you, check within the five things to see what can be the cause of your problem\s. The five things are;
• MONEY. If money is not there in the relationship, conflict is bound to be there. Or if money is there and one of the two is misusing it, conflict is also bound to be there. Or if money is there and the two cannot agree on what to do with it having different opinions, conflict is also bound to be there. And as money is physical as well as spiritual, when someone has money, he\she becomes untouchable and uncooperative to the other until money gets finished. This is so as majority of the people in the country are having financial problems. It is not everybody who has adequate money.
• FOOD. If there is no food and the two are hungry, the two will then focus more on hunger than anything else. The two will be stressed, weak and can't concentrate on their love affair. This can drive one of the two to find somebody who can provide food in exchange either for sex or something else. That person can spend more time with the person who is providing food for him\her than his\her permanent partner.
And this can end up not going well with the partner who is attention starved. For someone especially when extended family members are around, when he\she has money and bought food thinking that the food is going to sustain them for the whole month, if food gets finished before the expected time, when the one who bought it is told of the situation, he\she starts to get angry accusing extended family members of finishing food in the house.
Suppose the two are staying together having no extended family members, one of the two has money and the other one doesn't, one of the two buys food only to find the partner with friends, eating the food one has bought. The one who has bought it will start to complain saying he\she is buying food only for the other to throw a party with friends in the house fully knowing that he\she is not the one buying it.
• SEX. If one of the two is denied that sexual encounter he\she will spend endless days angry and is irritated by anything. He\she will complain about anything. Some of the things he\she complains about are trivial. Because of being denied that sexual encounter, everything that his\her partner does is wrong. Because a sexually hungry person is a very angry person. He\she cannot differentiate between serious and small matters. Facts and wild thoughts.
Other people starve their partners sexually and expect their partners to produce a smile the following day in the morning when they wake up. Majority of the people can't take that kindly as they feel that that is total torture to them. Other people expect to be told that they are deeply loved and are the best people to be in love with after denying their partners sex. If the one denied sex thinks of pronouncing his\her deepest love for the other after spending a sleepless night in an attempt to persuade the partner to have it with him\her to no avail, when he thinks of saying 'I love you' he\she better think of saying 'you know what, when I look at you, I'm feeling disgusted and feeling like vomiting.
• ACCOMMODATION. If the two are not staying under the same roof, one of the two can be influenced by the environment one is living in and end up doing something which can affect the other badly.
• LACK OF GOOD COMMUNICATION AND RESPECT. A lot of people are losing their relationships because of poor communication and lack of respect for the other. Other people are finding themselves on the rocks because of the words they use to their partners while others are losing their relationships just because they fail to apologize to their partners. While others are car