The Foundation is a sex work reference written to create a realistic awareness of the pitfalls and rewards of becoming an independent escort (and it works to answer questions for the curious public as well).
Start with the most fundamental consideration of all:
- Decide whether escort work suits your personality
- Maximize your personal appearance for commercial appeal
- Discover personal boundaries and how to maintain them
- Escort health and hygiene
- Get to know and love condoms
- How do you have sex on your period?
- Understand the limits of your personal energy
- and more!
Common newbie questions are addressed; the ones that get asked, repeatedly, on public sex work or escort forums. While sugar babies generally don't want to think of themselves as professional escorts, they interact with their sugar daddies in much the same way and the safety concerns (and questions) are very similar.
Ultimately, safe and sane escort work leads to happier, healthier escorts. (And happy escorts make for happy clients.)
Written by an escort for escorts.