Redefine the way you view innovation and discover the future of extraordinary design.
In a world rife with rapidly-changing social and technological change, it's far too easy to lose sight of the foundations of design thinking that led us to success. With standardization beginning to show its weaknesses and a growing demand for more human-focused design, how can you challenge the status quo and create a robust and flexible design identity suited for the modern world? And how can you design products that build connections with consumers and influence society?
Now, join award-winning designer and consultant Nik Parekh as he explores the concept of design, breaking down the fundamentals of how designers solve problems, innovate, and create products that connect with customers on a deeper level. Inside, you'll discover how the concept of human centered design offers a unique and powerful way of solving design's biggest problems, while simultaneously allowing designers to create memorable and lasting products.
Here's just a little of what you'll find inside:
• Why Standardization Is Both a Blessing and a Curse
• Who Is The "Human" In Human Centered Design, and Why Does This Matter?
• Breaking Down The Design Process and How To Solve Problems More Efficiently
• How Do Designs Resonate With Consumers and Connect on a Deeper Level?
• Why Focusing on Tiny Details Often Leads Us To Overlook The Bigger Picture
• What Tools Do Designers Have To Impact Society and Make The World a Better Place?
• And Much More…
No matter your type of industry, the changes taking place in our society are forcing us to re-examine our design methods and get back to the basics of what makes an engaging and memorable design philosophy. The future of extraordinary design lies in answering these pivotal questions – and Nik Parekh is here to show you how.