Did you know how effective simple, natural remedies can be in helping to treat common ailments, and, also, how quick and easy it is to create them?
From the world-renowned expert in aromatherapy and natural wellbeing, this comprehensive guide offers natural remedies to treat over 100 common ailments at home. Packed with tips and simple advice to treat specific health conditions, you'll also learn how to boost your immune system, promote your family's general wellbeing, make easy skincare preparations to keep your skin glowing and tips for a healthy pregnancy.
Danièle Ryman is widely acknowledged as the world's leading authority on natural health and wellbeing. Natural remedies, and notably aromatherapy (the use of essential oils and plants for therapeutic benefit and for cosmetic purposes), have gained recognition worldwide as powerful healing and restorative tools. This book is based on Danièle's four decades of research and experience advising global health & beauty companies, private clients and the media as well as lecturing worldwide.
The book is designed to be an easy go-to reference guide which you can refer to at home whenever your family has a health concern or beauty need. Only basic, inexpensive items are required to prepare Danièle's recommendations and she suggests foods, plants and oils which are widely available.
In this step-by-step guide, read how to treat over 100 common ailments - from colds and 'flu, headaches, stress, insomnia and fatigue to acne, scar tissue, stretchmarks, and rejuvenation. You'll learn general tips for healthy living and:
• How to effectively treat your family's illnesses with natural remedies
• How to use herbs in cooking to enhance wellbeing
• How to enjoy your pregnancy more with natural preparations • How to use plants and oils in lotions and massage
• How to reduce stress with inhalations & relaxing baths
• How to create effective anti-ageing preparations
• How to increase your energy with tonics
• How to have a more healing massage with essential oils
• How to improve your beauty regimen
• How to pamper yourself with masks and bath oils
• ...an abundance of health and skincare tips plus much more...
Part of Danièle Ryman's expert series for natural wellbeing, the book focuses on easy but effective remedies you can prepare at home and means you'll benefit from the sort of advice Danièle offers to her clients in private consultations. You'll learn more each time you refer to the book, finding uses for everyday items as well as how to deal with common ailments which are fairly harmless but can become unpleasant without a little help.
This book is complemented by Danièle's Aromatherapy Bible website in which she writes about the 80 most effective plants and oils, their origins and healing benefits, how to find oils of the best quality, as well as a fascinating insight into the history of aromatherapy.