Aging is like being a passenger on a runaway train. If we do nothing but sit and ride, the train will start to pick up speed, and continue to go downhill until the day we reach our final destination.
With the help of his new book, "The Aging Train", Nashville songwriter and author Bob Morrison, contributes advice from his lifelong journey of fitness training and healthy nutritional choices. You will also get advice in vitamin and supplement advances in recent science that will lead you on the road to persuading your genetic makeup to do a better job.
There is an old saying: "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." Well, that depends on the old dog. From Bob's consistent work, he has discovered that even you can work out less, and get better results with no exhaustion.
Join Bob as he takes you down the road that will make a BIG DIFFERENCE in slowing down your Aging Train!
Here's what you'll find in The Aging Train:
- Outside-the-box ideas to help you get better for your age
- Genetics vs lifestyle, overcoming the trigger
- The "Big Pharma" dance
- The shortest workout possible
- Interval training, weight training
- Workout routines to target specific needs; such as posture improvement, aerobic fitness, balance and stability, core strength, and more
- Overcoming obstacles with solutions
- Fine tune your Brain & Body
- Let someone operate or not?
- Time, friends, laughter
- Helping people of all age and fitness levels lead more active, dynamic lives.