Learn the powerful techniques that will boost your presence and influence.
Are you as successful as you'd like to be in meetings, presentations, speeches, and videoconferences? Do you achieve maximum impact and influence? Whatever your job title, when you speak you're the leader in the room. Learn how to influence others with poise, presence, and power.
In this revolutionary book, actor and executive speech coach Dr. Gary Genard reveals the secrets of engaging, persuading, and inspiring any audience. Discover how cutting-edge research in neuroscience and emotion, storytelling, body language, voice, and audience dynamics can transform the way you move and activate listeners.
Gary Genard is the speech coach for multinationals, financial firms and healthcare organizations, entrepreneurs, the U.S. Congress and United Nations, governments worldwide, and nonprofits and small businesses. He is the author of Fearless Speaking, the book on overcoming speech anxiety named in 2019 as "One of the 100 Best Confidence Books of All Time," How to Give a Speech, and Speaking Virtually. Now he presents the definitive and comprehensive approach to public speaking performance. If you've ever wanted to speak with leadership presence, this is the book that will show you how!
This guide to more profitable speaking will show you:
• How to fully develop your natural talents.
• Secrets for greater clarity, conciseness, and confidence.
• How to be comfortable and dynamic in front of large audiences.
• Ways to hook any audience within sixty seconds.
• Storytelling tips to move listeners emotionally.
• Essential qualities of speaking for leadership.
• An actor's techniques for commanding a stage.
• How to achieve virtual presence . . . and much more!