"Tick! tick! ter-ick, tick, tick!"
Nana, Michael, TINK, Wendy ... and Hook!!
Your Peter Pan Complete Illustrated Edition contains 6 Books in One plus ...
+ Gorgeously illustrated with Arthur Rackham and F. D. Bedford’s artworks
+ BONUS – 3 Original Book Reviews from when Peter was first introduced to the world.
+ Links to 6 FREE and different audiobook versions of “Peter Pan”
+ EXCLUSIVE Phelp’s Critical Study of “The Plays of J. M Barrie”
+ RESEARCH Bibliography – since 1990 – “J. M. Barrie” - over 600 references in Harvard Format for easy research.
+ A special biography of Sir J. M. Barrie by close friend Desmond McCarthy - ”From a Friend Who Knew the Real Peter”
All 6 Books in One ultimate Peter Pan Complete Collection, illustrated with over 120 restored classic images!
Books in the Complete Peter Pan Collection
* The Little White Bird (1902)
* Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens (1906)
* When Wendy Grew Up (1908)
* Peter and Wendy (The Novel 1911)
* The Peter Pan alphabet (1907)
* The Story of Peter Pan Retold from the Fairy Play (1915)
"Formatted for text-to-speech book readers."