You probably have a web site, blog, and a LinkedIn profile. If you are on the leading edge, you are on Facebook, and have posted videos on YouTube. But is all of this giving you exposure? Are you being called by media? And how are you doing in your search engine rankings?
Social Media is either a complete waste of time, or the most important plank of a PR strategy. It all depends on your approach.
In this book, learn key skills, including…
• How to prevent others from hijacking your identity on aggregator web sites.
• How an Anchor and Outpost strategy can significantly increase your exposure – and your search engine ranking.
• How to develop your own YouTube Channel.
• How to have your blog entries automatically appear within Amazon.com.
• How to update your "status" on all of the social networking sites (and Twitter) with one click.
• How pay-per-click advertising fits into the mix.
• Which PR sites you should join – and which you should not.
• How to use Social Bookmarking to extend your time investment even further.
• How to monitor your reputation.
• How to significantly cut down your maintenance time by using the hidden integration power of the social networks.
• And much, much more!
You have spent an entire career developing your expertise…
…why not let people know about it?
Important note: This is a book on strategy, and includes specific, step-by-step instructions to implement that strategy. It is written to provide value for all who are interested in developing online reputation: Technology neophytes (step-by-step illustrations), technology gurus (with advanced tech tricks), as well as experienced PR professionals (strategy and traditional PR integration).