Our site will be undergoing maintenance from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 20. During this time, Bookshop, checkout, and other features will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cookies must be enabled to use this website.
Book Image Not Available Book Image Not Available
Book details
  • Genre:MEDICAL
  • SubGenre:Practice Management & Reimbursement
  • Language:English
  • Pages:162
  • eBook ISBN:9781609849108

How to Steal From A Medical Practice

... And How To Prevent It

by Donald R. Elton, MD

Book Image Not Available Book Image Not Available
Explains how employees steal from their medical practice employers and how to deter, detect, and recover from employee embezzlement. If you haven't already been a victim of employee theft you likely will be.
This book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didn't know your medical practice had. The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft. 80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just haven't found out yet.
About the author
Dr. Elton is a Pulmonary & Critical Care physician practicing in the Columbia, SC area. His professional interests include Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Practice Management, and Education.
Thanks for submitting a review!

Your review will need to be approved by the author before being posted.

See Inside
Front Cover

Loading book cover...

Book Image Not Available Book Image Not Available
Session Expiration WarningYour session is due to expire.

Your online session is due to expire shortly.
Would you like to extend your session and remain logged in?

Session Expired

Your session has expired.We're sorry, but your online session has expired.
Please log back into your account to continue.