"Every now and then a reader will come across a book that restores their faith in something. In this case, it's education."
Are you looking for a book that will ignite your passion for teaching and learning? Are you looking for a book that will restore your faith in education?
This book is an excellent place to start. Adventures in Education: One Teacher's True Story offers insights into how educators can connect at deeper levels with all students. Whether you're a veteran or aspiring teacher, this book will encourage you to keep making a difference in children's lives.
With a Master of Social Work and over 25 years in education, Stephen Doyle taps into the heart of being a teacher of influence. His book shows how we all can make a lasting impression.
With Stephen's personal experience and a plethora of student stories, this book will inspire, motivate, and capture the essence of what education truly is.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
• Practice strategies that will enhance teaching and learning
• Make a positive impact in the lives of young people
• Kindle your passion for teaching and learning
• Recognize individualized education and how it influences teacher/student relationships
• Develop your relationship-building skills
• Use failure for improvement and growth
• Identify the role that love plays in the educational process
This book is for students and teachers alike. It is for anyone who desires to improve their relationships because it reveals how connecting with others makes all the difference.
If you want to be part of the change in education, pick up this book today, and let's do it together.