Never before has the world been so interconnected. Understanding that everything we accomplish is done through connections, networking becomes the key to success in your business, career and relationships. Many of us aren’t comfortable breaking the ice or meeting new people, but it’s a learned skill and not all that difficult. A Networking Book will get you there with ease and confidence.
Paul J.R. Renaud, author of A Networking Book is a marketing expert and executive coach, an experienced international executive, lecturer and facilitator. He offers a comprehensive look at what it takes to become an effective networker, regardless of your comfort level. Paul will give you terrific advice, tips and methods to quickly bring you to the top of your game. Novice or expert, he’ll show you how to effectively reach more clients, colleagues, customers, partners and friends, with techniques he’s proven over the world to increase his own network and build a career.
Discover the fundamentals of networking, as you become confident and welcome rather than fear that next event and your opportunity to meet people. Apply what Paul teaches to dramatically increase your skills, while having fun in the process.
• Use the Law of Abundance to get off on the right foot.
• Understand why we network and how to make it a natural, comfortable skill.
• Identify the pleasure in the Fun, Work and Play networks, choosing those that resonate with your personality and goals.
• Learn the etiquette of networking, what’s appropriate and not.
• Get into action and gear up, using Paul’s sure fire methods to meet new people and put them at ease.
• Put personal barriers behind and learn from countless international success stories.
Paul J.R. Renaud is a qualified Executive Coach with over 30 years’ experience in senior Marketing roles having lived and worked in Asia, South America, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He is an avid Networker and a dynamo in helping people perform above their expectations. His blog is called “I Feel Good” which deals with Coaching and peak performance and he is Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Maastricht School of Management for the Executive MBA program in Bucharest and the University of New York in Prague ( UNYP).