Are you seeking answers about Life and Death in the Physical and Spirit Realms? Do you wonder how to reduce your fear of Death and of the unknown? Do you want to remember and deepen your connection with God?
If the answer is yes, search no more. Based on the author's life-altering spiritual experiences, this book will give you many of the answers and tools you are seeking.
At nineteen, Sharon Wagner secretly planned her suicide. But one night, she questioned ending her life and wished there was someone to talk with. That night, one of her spirit guides came during her dream state. He knew all about her life, plans, and past lives! He took Sharon to the Other Side, showed her an earlier past life, showed her Earth in a different dimension, and answered a multitude of questions. Everything changed in one night! In 2003, she had another session on the Other Side with six teachers/guides. Until now, very few people have heard this story.
The wisdom revealed from both sessions is included in the book and will help you to:
- Expand self-awareness and consciousness in all aspects of life
- Observe life from a higher perspective to see more solutions and better choices
- Create more order, balance, and harmony in your life
- Have a deeper connection to your heart, soul, and the Divine within
- Reduce fear of Death and of the unknown
- Learn more about Life and Death, Life after Death, and the transition between
- Renew your connection to nature, faith, trust, self-confidence, and love of life
- Align and focus your intentions with God and see miraculous things unfold
A Divine Intervention: Revelations about Life and Death has two parts.
Part One contains the answers revealed about Life and Death in both realms by six teachers/guides within the Spirit Realm. Their messages include information about the soul, God, life, Death, and why things are the way they are. After learning and applying the wisdom gained from your life lessons, creating your personal Heaven on Earth is possible.
Part Two contains eighteen personal stories that confirm the timeless wisdom revealed.
This nonfiction spiritual memoir may well inspire your life and prepare you to face Death when your time comes, and it will appeal to you if you love personal accounts with a strong spiritual vein.