We’ve Made It Easy For You
This eBook Gives You The Best Of Our 30 Years of Work
We have been studying government programs for over 30 years. We maintain the world’s largest database of government grants, loans, direct payments, free services, and even free trips and gifts that average Americans are eligible for. We’ve sold over four million books and served Americans of all incomes from Fortune 500 executives to the average consumer struggling just to get by.
It is a very rare financial aid professional who will tell you about how to get free money for your living expenses while you go to college, but Matthew Lesko will. And this is the money that can make or break you from getting your education. Programs like:
• Extra $350 A Week To Live On While You Learn To Be an Entrepreneur
• $400/Month Worth Of Prescription Drugs Now That You Have No Health Insurance
• $400 A Month To Pay For Groceries
• $3,000 A Month Of Health Insurance For You And Your Kids
• Money To Pay Your Phone Bill
• $200 A Month For Utility Bills
• $500 In Emergency Money
• $1,000 A Month To Help Pay Your Mortgage
• $2,000 A Month For Child Care
• Free Help To Get You Out Of Credit Card Debt
There is a good chance that your income will decrease while you are spending time taking classes, but your lower income can make you eligible for a whole bunch of programs that are aimed at people with lower incomes. These programs are certainly worth investigating because you can be making up to $45,000 a year and still be eligible for many of these programs.