To allow this site to run scripts, use the steps that apply to your browser below. If your browser is not listed below, or if you have any questions regarding this site, please contact us.
Sally Tippett Rains is a writer, producer, author of 12 books, and Volunteer Executive Director of Rainbows for Kids, a charity for families of children with cancer. She met her husband Rob Rains in the press box at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, while she was covering the Cardinals for KMOX Radio. She worked full time raising their children and writing books. In 2011 Rob and Sally Rains founded STLSportsPage.com.
Sally Tippett Rains sees her most worthwhile role as a family member and friend. She has always tried to stay positive and encourage others to live a happy life.
Books by Sally Tippett Rains
· All Roads Lead to St. Louis; A Guide to the St. Louis Cardinals and their Minor League Teams (with Rob Rains)
· Making of a Classic; The True Story of Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind, foreword by Ernie Harwell
· Finding Peace in the Rain
· Get Going Girl! Lessons Learned from a Fourth Grader
· The Mighty MOX; 75th Anniversary History of KMOX (with Rob Rains)
· The Pope’s Visit to St. Louis (with David Klocek)
· Playing on His Team (with Rob Rains)
· Youth Basketball; Drills and Skills (with Rich Grawer)
· Youth Baseball; A Coach’s and Parents Guide (with Wendell Kim)
· Softball Pitching Fundamentals (with Carie Dever-Bowes)
Choose Happy; Find Contentment in Any Situation is an uplifting book. Sally Tippett Rains originally wrote it as a gift of inspiration for Rainbows for Kids, a 501 (c)(3) charity for families of children with cancer. At a recent party, about 50 women were presented with the books.
Your online session is due to expire shortly.Would you like to extend your session and remain logged in?
Your session has expired.We're sorry, but your online session has expired.Please log back into your account to continue.