They say that real life is stranger than fiction, and it's true! This is
why You Want Me to What?! had to be written. This relatable and humorous
semi-fictional book is based on the author's dating adventures post divorce, her
personal discoveries ranging from embarrassing to enlightening, and her life
lessons learned (and not learned). The names, however, have been changed to
protect the very guilty!
You Want Me to What?! follows Ruthie, the main character, as she shares
her revealing insights and sexual escapades with side-splitting humor.
This book is for women who:
* Have persevered through the challenges of dating
* Have been divorced, married, or single
* Like sex!
You Want Me to What?! will arouse both your intellectual and emotional
palate. Women will be inspired and will connect on many levels to Ruthie's
stories, her mistakes, her words of wisdom and her honesty.
This raw narrative will:
* Empower- showing we’re all connected and make mistakes
* Entertain- guaranteeing you will laugh out loud
* Educate- changing your outlook about yourself and men forever
* Eroticize- titillating your imagination and more!