"Winner! 2012 Global E-Book Awards" -Medicine and Healthcare
Did You Know There Is More to Dentistry Than Just Your Mouth?
Most of us are familiar with the traditional “mouth-only” orientation of dentistry, which is focused on oral hygiene, fillings, and extractions. Whole-Body Dentistry represents a shift away from this traditional approach to dentistry and offers what some feel is a revolutionary view of dentistry—one that recognizes that issues in the mouth can trigger seemingly unrelated physical illnesses. Dr. Breiner clearly explains the concepts in this comprehensive—yet very readable—guide and reference. Topics covered build upon each other and are crossed referenced throughout the book for clarity. This valuable information will help patients make better and more informed dental-treatment choices.
The book provides:
• Clear, concise, vital information for the consumer
• Addresses the impact of traditional dental procedures on
• Explains new diagnostic tools and treatment protocols
• Shares “Dental Detective Stories” to illustrate key topics
• Includes important Dental Meridian Chart & explores the energetic paradigm of dentistry
• Offers resources/websites for finding dentists, physicians,
products & services
Valuable and necessary information for both consumers and health practitioners.
“Finalist – Book of the Year Awards” – Foreword Review