Do You Feel 100% Prepared to Compete With
The Best People In The Entire World?
In Today’s Global Marketplace,
That’s Who You’re Up Against Every Day.
The Wharton Business School’s 18 Secrets of Success
Give Donald Trump & Warren Buffet The Edge In Business...
And Now That Same Competitive Advantage Is Available To You
Wharton is the school that produces America's preeminent business moguls: Donald Trump, Steve Wynn, Donny Deutch, J.D. Power III, Carl Icahn, and Warren Buffet, are just a few of the most obvious. These guys win business battles day in and day out, year after year, because they have a competitive edge you could only get from The Wharton Business School -- until now.
“Congratulations! You’re Have Been Selected...”
That’s the way the letter from the Dean of Admissions starts out when they send you that gorgeous fat envelope in the mail letting you know that your dream has come true -- they want you. I’ll never forget how my heart was pounding as I pulled that bulging cream-colored packet out of my mailbox and ripped it open. It was the culmination of years of focussed hard work and dedication to my vision of attending the world famous Wharton Business School.
I started preparing to go to Wharton when I was just 14 years old. Three and a half years later I had the GPA, SAT scores, Achievement Tests, AP Classes, Extracurriculars, Letters of Recommendation, and everything else it takes to claim a spot among the most elite students in the world.
Luckily for you my friend, with FREE NEW POWER, I’m giving you instant admission to those hallowed halls -- and best of all, I’ll be there every step of the way as your personal tour guide, so you can cut out all the fluff, and focus only on the most important stuff.
Now you’re probably a bit skeptical. That's normal and healthy.
4 Reasons To Believe What I Say:
1) I’m an actual graduate of the Wharton Business School, and I earned my spot in the class of ’87 on my own. Nobody in my family had ever gone to an Ivy League university before, my dad’s name was not on any of the buildings, and I did not know anybody who had ever donated any money to the school.
2) I not only made it all the way through to graduate and get my sheep skin, but I was a top student at Wharton, earning a 4.0 GPA in my Entrepreneurial Management major.
3) After I graduated, my favorite and sharpest professor brought me on as his Teaching Associate for the MBA Business Planning class. When it came to handing out the marks, at 21 years of age, I was the one putting big red A’s B’s and C’s on the MBA business plans!
4) I’ve used the secrets you will learn in FREE NEW POWER to succeed as an entrepreneur since 1999, and today I’m the President and sole owner of the Five Star Butter Co., a top supplier for many of America’s finest restaurants, hotels, and resorts, including Starwood Luxury Collection, JW Marriott, Ritz Carlton, City Center, and MGM-Mirage to name a few. (If you’ve ever eaten bread and butter and the Bellagio, you’ve enjoyed my product.)
Benefits you receive:
• A Plain English explanation of the most important things I learned at Wharton while I earned my degree and straight A’s in my major… (Don’t worry, Accounting and Statistics were not the most important lessons – Wharton’s fascinating concepts about people, relationships, how to be successful, and how to think are the things that stayed with me and served me most in the Real World.)
• Entertaining and educational stories from my real life and my actual business career as an entrepreneur and Rain-Maker of a thriving food service company… (Actual entrepreneurial case studies and war stories from my business will bring these concepts to life for you, and keep you engaged so you learn the lessons.)
• Easy to understand, implement and benefit from. None of this is technical. You will not be bored or talked down to -- but you will probably be surprised by the common sense of this no-nonsense approach to real-world business and life.
• This is information anyone can use. (Some of the most powerful material in this course is stuff I taught to my daughter when she was 5 years old!)
• This book delivers EVERYTHING and holds back on NOTHING, because I created it so that one day my daughter (she’s still currently a teenager) will be able to study this material herself and gain all the wisdom I paid so dearly for.
• Concise yet complete delivery of a Wharton Business School education – which would cost you 4 years of time and $250,000 today – IF you could get into Wharton! (You save almost a quarter of a million dollars, and years of your life. You get the knowledge you need in a format you can absorb and put to use right away.)