How Am I Supposed To Run A Dental Practice?
If you are a dental student or young dentist, I’m sure this question has come to mind often. Congratulations! This book will answer all of your questions and more regarding starting and running a dental practice. Think of this book as that “missing year” in dental school detailing the business aspect of practicing.
Just some of the topics include:
· How to graduate and start up a practice with little to no debt
· Finding the right accountant
· Limited Liability Corporations
· Licenses you MUST HAVE before you see your first patient
· Taxes, Taxes, Taxes
· How to choose the right software for your practice
· The easy way to set up and pay your employees
· Retirement plans for your practice
· Must-have insurance policies to protect you from day one
· How to develop and implement an Employee Policy Manual
· Choosing the best electronic, computer, and X-ray equipment