Chris Moen is a Norwegian, and even though his home country is thriving on oil money – it does not make him rich. Through a lot of travel, research and curiosity, he set out to find out the most pragmatic travel tips out there. During that time, he developed ninja-like skills in the art of traveling: how you can save on travel – but still live the good life.
Travel Ninja is a book that functions as a workbook, it’s filled with practical and actionable travel tips you can start implementing straight away. You can start of at any chapter you’d like – pick the chapter you can want to learn more about and you’ll learn travel hacks like:
- How timing can help you find the best deals on any hotel or flight
- The secrets to flying business class for free
- The easiest way to learn a new language fast before you arrive in a new country or place.
- Easy steps on how to avoid banking fees and which banks you should go for when making a withdrawal
- How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere.
- The art of haggling: how to get what you want through negotiating like a pro
- The basic on how you can travel the world with free room and board
- You’ll learn what travel hacking is and how you can use the system to your advantage
- How to hack car rentals and get a free upgrade.
So, are you one of those people who will start reasoning on why you should just stay at home, summer after summer? Or do you think travel is living in a hotel room for a week and then coming back home? Then guess what, you'll never travel! But you will miss out on what it feels like to get through hundreds of airports in a lifetime. You'll miss out on exquisite cuisine and fascinating cultures. Not to mention, you’ll miss out on meeting amazing individuals who in the long run may prove to be a great influence on your thinking. There are millions of wonders of nature out there, too, and you only have one lifetime to see them. Why not start now for a change?