Over the past few decades, we've experienced a leadership deficit not just in our workplace, but also in our communities and other important aspects of our lives. There is a way to cultivate leadership in yourself and others around you. It starts with you. Embed yourself in this remarkable story about Jim, a reluctant leader who with the help of his mysterious coach, applies the Five Cs of leadership to become an inspirational leader for his team and managers in his organization.
The Five Cs will help you:
- Articulate who you are as leader
- Align everyone with the mission, vision, and values
- Embrace change and effectively lead others through uncertainty
- Build collaborative relationships
- Define and live your leadership legacy
"To Hell With Titles, Give Them Leadership" is about demystifying leadership, finding your leadership voice, and making a difference at work and for those around you.