Practical and Hard-Earned Fundraising Solutions That Charities of Any Size Can Use
The Ultimate Fundraising Case Study is a raw, unfiltered, hold-nothing-back look into the grind of a real fundraising campaign. It makes no pie-in-the-sky promises about guaranteed fundraising success.
Instead of fluff, you’ll get 12 super-practical fundraising takeaways you can start using immediately. Each takeaway is based on the bruising experience of a truly grassroots fundraising effort.
Applying these lessons will help you time warp past months of wasted time diving into rabbit holes that would otherwise lead to frustration and burnout.
Enter in to the story of the gritty reality of raising money to build a human trafficking safe home in Nepal. See all the ways we failed. Feel the breakthrough joy of the key moment that turned everything around. Then tap into the three primal fundraising forces that drove it and harness them in your own fundraising.
With powerful axioms, revelations, and warnings about fundraising, donors, volunteers, social media, technology, and events, The Ultimate Fundraising Case Study touches on just about every key aspect of modern day fundraising.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The 3-step process to empowering your volunteers, and how to respond when your best ones fail
- Quack Test: 5 questions to ask anyone who guarantees they can grow your fundraising
- Expanded Auction Fundraising Guide – how to squeeze every dollar possible from the room (Plus: 5 secret ways your low-income supporters can make your event extra profitable)
- The REAL reason your social media fundraising stinks – The Great Deception about the younger generation
- How to protect your donors from internal organizational strife
- A surprise secret path to free fundraising expertise
You’ll also find out why college degrees have little correlation to fundraising talent, why good storytelling isn’t enough, 7 door-busting silent auction strategies, the Big Wrong Belief that keeps small and mid-size charities from growing, the worst mistakes you can make in fundraising (that way too many still make), and perhaps best of all, how to turn fundraising failures into successes.
The insights and action-steps in this book would be worth thousands of dollars if delivered by highly-paid consultants. You can have them all for less than one tank of gas.
The Ultimate Fundraising Case Study is THE essential resource for any nonprofit charity that wants to grow, but never seems to have enough time or money to devote to it.
Even the tiniest nonprofit will find tools and tactics they can use, including a 4-step method anyone can follow to benefit from a fundraising expert or marketer.
Make our lessons learned yours, but without all the work we had to go through to learn them!