Pat Rocchi, A World-Class Change Agent and Communicator Teaches How to Master the Change that We Are Facing Every Day with his e-book, The Six P's of Change
Our personal worlds are transforming at a dizzying pace that few of us have ever seen. Now Pat Rocchi, a communications leader with decades of success in planning and executing change, guides us through those transitions with his book, “The Six P’s of Change.”
Based on his experiences in a wide variety of industries, and a wider set of circumstances, Pat has created a handbook that is, in turns, practical, humorous, and inspirational. Filled with poignant stories from his life and the lives of others, we learn about Pat’s six steps in facing and ultimately succeeding in the face of change:
• How to develop the PERCEPTION that change is a reality.
• How to gain the PERSPECTIVE that change is often neither all positive nor all negative.
• How to learn the art of PROGNOSTICATION, which is all about predicting the future the best you can before it happens to you.
• How to practice PROACTIVE PREPARATION for whatever you see is coming down the road.
• The art of PLANNING — a step-by-step strategy that will help you meet your defined goals.
• Implementing the PERFORMANCE of your plan, executing all of its elements superbly.
Pat provides a unique blend of creative solutions that include analysis, leadership, and problem solving. And as a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Education, he communicates his real-world experience in an easy-to-understand style, all told with the grace of the storyteller that he is.
We cannot stop the transformation in our lives, but we can learn to regard them more positively and seize their opportunities. Order “The Six P’s of Change” today, and gain new insight into the phenomenon of change.