What do computers, coordination and carpal tunnel syndrome have in common? Just ask the author of the Keyboarding for Success book who explains how to be “picky with peripherals and add-ons” to your PC or laptop. This is a handbook for anyone who uses a computer who plans on a lifetime of use at their computer workstation. Grafton explains how to redesign your workstation to fit you and your job tasks. With dexterity training of the left hand with hand, finger and wrist exercises for both warm up and rest breaks, Grafton shows you how to save your hands, save your money and perhaps even saving your job through increased productivity.
• Need to be more productive at the workstation?
• Have a limited budget?
• Work on your computer more than 6 hours a day?
• Use the numeric keypad
Are you right handed?
• Having hand, finger or wrist pain?
• Need a cost-effective training program for your staff?
• Looking for an alternative keyboard?
Are you a writer, an accountant, programmer or a typist?
• Certain occupations are listed as high risk
If you answered yes to any of the above, this book is for you.