The wedding photography tips in the book are easy to read and address the complete wedding photography experience. They are broken down to, before, during, and after the wedding day.
There are 165 pages of useful wedding photography tips that will save you time, money, and give you insight into what it takes to ensure you love your wedding pictures.
· Key communications between you and your photographer to eliminate regrets before and after your wedding day
· Experience a stress-free day, how to eliminate anxiety
· Hiring the right photographer based on their experience level and your budget, and what to expect
· Practical wedding day photography timelines
· Taking advantage of emotional photographic opportunities throughout the wedding day
· Key moments during the day you can share with your photographer, that produce can timeless imagery
· Understanding a photographers workflow during your entire relationship
· Managing expectations on both side of the camera
· Wedding photography terms and jargon, Shoot & Burn, Do I need a second shooter, Raw vs Jpg
· Back-up your wedding images for life, It’s never if… but WHEN hard drive will fail
· Tips on how to get your family and friends to be on time for pictures
· How to keep other vendors from making you run late
· How you can be completely relaxed through the entire process
· Ensuring your photographer will want to work hard for you and produce their best work