How’s the dating life working for you? Do you recognize the “red lights” which tell you when you should stop pursuing a relationship? Can you identify the “green lights” which say things are moving in a good direction? Can you wisely navigate the “yellow light” issues which every healthy relationship inevitably encounters? Are you tired of reading complicated or tedious “relationship” books? Would you enjoy reading a book which gives you the common sense basics, the fundamentals which are necessary for successful dating?
Most relationship books assume a sophisticated knowledge of human relations and discuss in fine detail nuances of that world. This book makes no such assumptions but covers the fundamental common-sense concepts without which the dating world remains confusing in spite of all the complicated coverage:
- Men and women are naturally attracted to each other,
- Dating is the way we select our romance partners, and ultimately our marriage partners,
- Your parents and the rest of the village do not select your partner in the modern world. Only you get to decide who’s right for you,
- You need to be well-equipped to know who to avoid and who to choose,
- You need to know how to navigate the differences that will be there for even the healthiest of couples,
- You have to help the right people recognize that you should be considered for romance. You do this through a combination of maximizing your appeal to those who are available for dating and by being very wise in recognizing who people truly are as you get to know them,
- You create a safe zone around yourself as you negotiate the dating world looking for the relationships which are most right for you.
This modern single's dating guide, from a therapist who's seen it all, will explain all of this and more in easy to understand language with plenty of examples from the real world. It will explain how to increase your appeal to the people you want to attract and avoid attracting those who will be hazardous to your mental and emotional health.